December 29, 2009

Santa Baby. . .

Apparently I was a lot better than I thought I was this year, 'cause Santa decided to deliver the mother load to our fortunate stockings. Photoshop Elements 8 and a Canon Rebel T1i with telephoto lens and 4 GB SD card. (Ok, the camera is technically mine AND Dallin's, but I have been having fun with it :)) I seriously got choked up when I opened my camera. I am so. stinkin. excited. You have no idea. I have been toying with photoshop and have been having soo much fun. And the pictures that my new camera takes are amazing! I will share a few on here with you, just cause I love em so much. :) Oh yes, and Dallin got a 1 TB external hard drive for our laptops (hallelujah!) which is MUCH needed now that I have lots of new pictures and ps elements to hog all my hard drive space. :) I just want to thank my Mom and Dad and Jeff and Valerie for their AMAZING generosity to us. We truly feel so blessed. We are the luckiest kids on this planet. For sure.

Jeff took this right after we opened our new camera. See those smiles? We were just a little excited. :)

I took this with our telephoto lens and every time I look at it, my stomach does flip flops. I've got the best looking husband. Ever.

3 comments:

tharker said...

I can't wait to see more of your pictures!!!

Matt and Crystal said...

Oh fun!! Chase gave me photoshop element that he used to use before he upgraded, but im super excited to play with it! Now i just want my camera and im set :) Happy picture taking!

Laci said...

How excitig for you guys!! The second picture just makes me laugh, i think just because of the face he is pulling! You will have to keep posting lots and lots of pictures! :)