January 8, 2012

Christmas 2011

Wow. I'm sorry about the lack of posting, but our break was so wonderful, I didn't even think about blogging! So, here is the short version of our Christmas vacation!

December 16-24 we were with my family in Pasco. Here are some pictures from our stay! We opened gifts with my family on Christmas Eve.

All Claire really wanted to do was touch that Candy Cane ornament and a little one shaped like a fire truck the entire time we were at my Mom and Dad's. Other than that, she left everything else alone!


Wasn't my Mom's tree beautiful??



One of Claire's gifts from us. Even though it is supposed to stay magnetized to the fridge, she prefers hauling it everywhere around the apartment.



His favorite cologne. Very Sexy for Him by Victoria's Secret




Can we say CHEESE? :)

All the kids were making shadow puppets on my mom's wall so I had to take a picture :)





"Cowboy Santa" This guy came trotting through my parents neighborhood passing out candy canes on Christmas Eve. The kids loved it!



December 25 to January 7 we spent with Dallin's family in Ellensburg.


Christmas morning!




Can't ya tell? She's super excited! :)


Christmas PJ's


Her new favorite toy. She walks around with it all the time.


I love how it looks like she's asking him a question about the train. :)

Colt and Claire. She loved him! He had fun being the bigger, stronger cousin. :)








Claire steals our Camelbak water bottles all the time, so we were very excited when Uncle Derek got her one of her very own. As soon as she opened it, she stuck it straight in her mouth. :)


She had just woken up from a nap...


Hillary made this amazing hat for Claire and she made an adorable one for me as well. We LOVE them!

Dallin's Grandma, Jane, sent us all gifts this year even though she is serving her mission in New Orleans right now. She is a super woman! Thank you, Jane! We loved everything.



This is the gift we gave Jeff. A canvas of a picture that Dallin took with his phone. Pretty amazing, huh?

Valerie's gorgeous tree! She and my mom had totally different styles of decorating for their trees, but I love them both every year.


This picture just speaks for itself. :)

On the 29th, we went to Suncadia Resprt in Cle Elum with Dallin's family and swam at their indoor water facility. I think we have a water baby on our hands. Look at the pictures. I'll let you make your own judgement.











It was a wonderful Christmas break and we feel so blessed for all we have been given. Thank you Mom and Dad and Jeff and Valerie for all the gifts, food, entertainment and love! We love and miss you already!

2 comments:

Jefferson and Karalee said...

What a fun christmas!! You definitely have a water baby on your hands, she is loving that water!!

Matt and Crystal said...

I havent been to the Henry household for so long, but it still looks the same, i love it :) Claire is getting so big and so cute! Im glad you had a great Christmas!