April 25, 2012

Easter 2012

Easter 2012, you say? Yes, I'm just a hair behind. For some reason, I couldn't work up the motivation to edit pictures (lame) and then when I finally wanted to, my computer wasn't working (lame x 2) but I finally figured out how to fix it (not lame) and so all is right in the world!

Easter Sunday was Claire's first Sunday in Nursery at church. Apparently Dallin dropped her off at the classroom, she spotted toys and didn't give him a second glance. It's been that way ever since. Not to brag or anything, but we've got a golden child, people. Don't worry, I am sure the next one will be a hellion, and we'll pay our parenting "dues".

Anyhow, Claire was exhausted from all her hard playing in Nursery so I never got a picture of her in her Easter dress (once again, lame). But, we got some pretty cute pictures of her finding her Easter Basket. Being the true girl that she is, the thing that won her over was the new pair of Sunday shoes that we got her. Never mind the Rainbow Dash My Little Pony that was staring her in the face, oh no, she wanted those shoes. Unfortunately, as soon as we put them on her, she started rolling her ankle with every step she took, so they were returned (yep, you guessed it, LAME). They were so cute, too. Ahh, well.

Now, on to the pictures!

 {This is the John Deere basket I made for Claire last year, but never took a picture of. I am still in love with it!}


 {Rainbow Dash!}

 {Walking in her pretty shoes}

Easter was a wonderful day filled with thoughts of our Savior, His Atonement and the beautiful gift that it is in our lives. We are forever grateful for His ultimate sacrifice.

No comments: