January 12, 2009

Wedding Pictures

So we were supposed to go to our photographers on Saturday to view our pictures, but, we got a phone call instead. Heidi and Brian had been editing our pictures all day and designing our album when Heidi realized she wanted to add in a ton more pictures. And then a client showed up for an appointment that should have only taken a half hour, but turned into 3 hours. Oh yeah, they were a little put out. Anyhow, we re-scheduled for this evening at 5:15 and we will FINALLY get to see our wedding pictures! As for now, I am going to hunker down and write hundreds of Thank You's to all you who were at my wedding. They're coming, I PROMISE!


2 comments:

PRP said...

I'm so anxious to see them!

Good luck with those thank-yous!

tharker said...

Those thank-yous are adorable!

I can't wait to see your photos.