April 26, 2010

You're The One That I Want, You Are The One I Want, Ooh-Ooh-Ooh!

This weekend, Dallin and I made the trek back up to Washington to see Clayton play Kenickie in the musical Grease. It was awesome! The vocals were unreal, the costuming was perfect and the acting was wonderful. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. I highly recommend you all go see it, if you are in the Tri-City area. It will be playing again this weekend on Friday and Saturday at 7:00 at Chiawana High School. (They might even have a matinee on Saturday, but I'm not sure.) My only disappointment about the play was the fact that Dallin and I didn't get a picture with Clayton in his sweet get-up! :) He looked awesome with his hair all slicked back and in his black leather jacket and all. :)

Saturday was a pretty laid back day, we went and saw the newest addition to the Bill and Carolyn Henry family, little Savannah Henry and I've got the baby fever now. She is absolutely precious. I got to hold her for about 20 minutes and I was in heaven. Needless to say, I want more time with my new little niece. :) Then I went and got my hair done by my awesome hairdresser, and cousin, Heather. Seriously, if you want the best coloring of your life, go to Heather. And the best hair cut. I have NEVER been dissatisfied. She works at Studio One in Kennewick. Call and book an appointment. Now. :) You won't regret it, I promise! Then, I did a little shopping around town with my mom, which is always a good time. After that, Dallin and I headed out to Kerry and Bonnie's with the original intent of riding razors. We ended up watching Avatar instead. :) It was pretty good. Total political agenda, which bugged me, but nevertheless, good. And then we headed to Red Robin with Bryce and Andrea and had us some delicious dinner. (And we finally used up our Red Robin gift cards from Christmas! Did I tell you how we got 4 $25 gift cards to that place from 4 different people? Apparently, we love Red Robin a lot. :)) And then we finished off the night chit-chattin with my mom and dad. Pretty awesome day.

Sunday I finally pulled out my camera and started snappin pictures because my mom and dad's yard is beautiful right now! And then Rachel and Chad's girls wanted to get in on the action, so we had us a little photo shoot. :)

I haven't even had time to edit any of these, so they are all SOOC (straight out of camera). I thought they all turned out pretty cute though. :)

K, fine. Blogger's being dumb and won't let me upload any pictures. But don't you worry, I'll get to the bottom of this! Needless to say, it was a fun filled weekend that went by way too fast, as do all good visits to the fam. Can't wait to see everyone again!

5 comments:

Em and Ms said...

Sounds like a busy and fun visit. Too bad we missed ya, but it definitely gets busy with lots of family around. I love the advertising for Heather--you're just missing her phone # :) Actually, I'm SO excited to have her do my hair later this week.

Attitude of Gratitude said...

Congratulations on the newest Henry--I bet she's beautiful like all of the other nieces and nephews. Can't wait to see the new hair do!

Lisa Christine said...

Boy oh boy, you packed a lot of fun into that weekend!

Deb said...

wait, who had a baby? nate and staci???
(lauren, not deb:))

Ashley Calaway said...

Yeah, Nate and Staci! Staci had her last friday and she looks exactly like Giorgia. She's super cute!