So, in honor of spring, I have been doing some deep spring cleaning. I love cleaning. Seriously. I get in a groove and I can clean til the cows come home. I was cleaning the bathroom today and I was using my beloved Clorox Clean Up when I realized, "I love the smell of this stuff. That might be bad..." So I shared my concerns with Dallin. His reply? "Just don't drink it or anything and I think you'll be okay." Right. Thanks hon. I was laughing so hard when that was the advice I got. We have fun. :)
I have been taking a photography class from the awesome Jenne over at JK Photography and I have been learning SOOO much! I am starting to venture out and shoot in Manual and my pictures are actually turning out! It's so much fun!
Here's a picture of the Capitol Building that I took the other night. I love that I can take good pictures at night now!
For the Grandma's and all other interested parties, here are some updated pictures and videos of the little munchkin. She's getting so big!! I can't believe it. She's my favorite. :)
It was Dallin's 27th Birthday yesterday. In honor of the life he's lived, we went to Cheesecake Factory and we still have two, half eaten pieces of cheesecake in the fridge. (Chocolate Raspberry Truffle and Reeses Peanut Butter Cup, for those of you needing something to drool over!) That whole no sugar for a month thing will start... tomorrow? Yeah, tomorrow. :)
Here are 27 things Claire and I love about our favorite guy:
1. (Claire) He plays with me.
2. (Me) He makes me laugh.
3. (Claire) He makes me laugh too!
4. (Me) He's super handsome :)
5. (Claire) He rocks me to sleep in the recliner.
6. (Me) He's one of the hardest workers I know.
7. (Claire) He helps Mommy by feeding me and giving me baths if she's busy.
8. (Me) He helps out with Claire all the time and I appreciate it so much.
9. (Claire) He takes pictures of me and shoots videos of me.
10. (Me) He always compliments me on my cooking.
11. (Claire) He picks out really cute outfits for me.
12. (Me) We can talk about anything and everything from the most significant to the most insignificant.
13. (Me) He always supports me in everything that I do.
14. (Me) He always notices (and appreciates) when I clean the house, do the laundry, etc.
15. (Me) He'll take me on long drives so we can just get away from life for a few hours.
16. (Me) (Claire ran out of things to say. :)) He serenades me with his guitar. It makes me swoon. :)
17. His smile still makes me weak in the knees.
18. His kiss still makes me weak in the knees. :)
19. He's got really big arms... I like em. :)
20. We love the same foods and love to eat healthy.
21. We're both clean freaks.
22. We both love to exercise.
23. When it comes down to it, he'll do just as much work around the house as he will away from the house.
24. He's so good with Claire. He loves to play with her and feed and entertain her.
25. He's got such a strong testimony of the Gospel and he lives it.
26. He lives by integrity and never compromises it.
27. He's a super smarty pants! :)
Whew! 27 wonderful things that we love about Dallin. He's so wonderful and I feel so blessed to have him in my life. He's the best!!