June 15, 2012

It's Always Fun At Grandpa and Grandma's!

Last week, Dallin, Claire and I all headed to Washington for a week to help my mother-in-law with my brother-in-law's graduation. It was a super busy week filled with wonderful food, even better company and lots of laughs! What made it even better was that my sister-in-law Hillary and nephew Colton were there to play with us! It was too much fun and Claire has been a little lost without all the play time companions. (Apparently I am just not as cool as Colton... How can I compete with an almost 5 year old though?) Here are some pictures from the week! 


 Claire and uncle Bryce on the four-wheeler
 Think she was having fun?? :)
 Grandma Calaway took us to a bounce house and Claire LOVED the slides.
 My little construction worker...
 If Colton was Claire's favorite person last week, Aunt Hillary came in at a VERY close 2nd.
 Claire and I going down the big slide! My face looks weird, but she looks cute!
Claire and Mom. I don't take nearly enough pictures with her, as I am usually the one behind the camera. Thank you Hillary, for taking these pictures! I love them all.

No comments: