October 24, 2014

Copycat Recipe: Starbucks Caramel Apple Spice

I'm a huge fan of all non-caffeinated Starbucks drinks. In the summer, their cream based frappuccino's hit the spot every time. In the winter though, I absolutely LOVE their Caramel Apple Spice. I mean, how can you go wrong with apple cider that is topped with whipped cream and caramel?! You can't. So, instead of going to Starbucks every day in the fall and winter and going broke on their delicious drinks, I decided to make my own version. And it is the easiest thing you'll ever make. Promise. (Probably because I use Starbucks secret ingredient!)

Go to their store and ask to buy a bottle of their Cinnamon Dolce Syrup. I bought mine a couple of years ago and for the life of me can't remember how much it was. Somewhere in the neighborhood of $7-$10. It will last you a long time, I promise!

Now, get some apple juice. Any old brand will do! I use generic store brands. Take 1 TBSP of your Cinnamon Dolce Syrup and add it to 1 cup of apple juice. If you have a nifty cocoa maker machine, put it in that and let it mix and heat it up for you! If not, throw it in the microwave until it is the right temperature for you. Once you've pulled it out, top it with whipped cream and some caramel sauce and BOOM. You've got your own version of Starbucks Caramel Apple Spice. It's soo good.




Recipe-

Starbucks Caramel Apple Spice Copycat Recipe

1 TBSP Cinnamon Dolce Syrup
1 Cup Apple Juice
Whipped Cream
Caramel Sauce

Mix 1 TBSP Cinnamon Dolce Syrup to 1 cup Apple Juice. Stir together, heat and top with whipped cream and caramel sauce. Enjoy!

No comments: