September 16, 2010

I'd Like To File A Missing Person's Report...

Sex: Female
Age: 22 (almost 23)
Height: 5' 3"
Weight: Let's not go there. We'll just say: (VERY) LARGE WITH CHILD
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Blue
Race: Caucasian (she's so white, she glows in the dark!)
Distinguishing features: Looks like she has a basketball shoved up her shirt, freckles, waddles as she walks...

If found, please call friends and family to alert where she has been for the past two weeks! Thanks!

I feel like I have been apologizing on here a lot lately. I seem to go in spurts where I am super good and diligent at blogging, and other times where there are other things that just take precedence over updating the blog. Sorry for my lack of consistency, I promise I'll get better! Especially when this kid gets here. Be prepared to be over loaded with pictures.

We've been in Pasco, Salem and Ellensburg for the past 2 weeks and are currently in Ellensburg. Not sure how much longer we will be here, but I will be sure to keep you all posted as to where we roam. Had I known that I was going to be here in Washington so close to my due date, I think I probably would have not transferred my care down to Salem, but oh well! What can ya do?

Things are going really well as far as the pregnancy goes. I will be 34 weeks tomorrow. (HOLY COW!!!) I can't sleep at night (I think that's Heavenly Father's way of preparing me for when the baby comes and I will never sleep anyway!) I pee all day and all night long and my hands and feet are starting to swell. I think that about covers all the late pregnancy wonderfulness. :) For the most part though, I feel really good. I am just getting anxious for this little one to get here!! I had a dream last night that we had a boy. That makes for 2 boy dreams and 2 girl dreams. It's anyone's guess now! I, however, am convinced it's a girl. You can all start making your bets now. Only 6 weeks to go!

Dallin is all done with the harvest in Oregon and is helping out up here in Washington with the last of the Timothy and what-not. He had a really successful summer down in Oregon and we feel so incredibly blessed because of that! Once he is done up here, we'll head back to Salem and he's going to start studying for his GMAT. He is hoping to have it taken and the results back in his hands by the time the early application process begins at Willamette, which is December. Then we'll cross our fingers and hope he gets into their MBA program for Fall of 2011.

Life for us is pretty crazy right now, but hey, it'd be boring any other way! I promise I will once again resume my attitude of gratitude posts and make it to the 40 days, 'cause I ain't no quitter. :) I won't promise you WHEN I'll resume those, just know that I will. :) For now, here are some pictures from our most recent trip back down to Salem. If you ever have a time when you are leisurely making your way down to Portland, take some pit stops. We stayed on the Washington side until we got to the Bridge of the Gods and we crossed over there to Oregon. Totally cool. Highly recommended. Then we stopped at this place off of the I-84 called the Vista House. It overlooks the Columbia River Gorge and on into Portland and is really quite breathtaking. We timed it just right and got there at sunset too, so it was amazing. Once again, leisurely making your way down to Portland is the best way to go. I highly recommend it. :)

On the way to Oregon, on the Washington side.

The road to Oregon.

View from the Vista House at Sunset looking at the lights of Portland.

Another view from the Vista House

5 comments:

Heidi B. said...

Okay, so my mom just said that she saw you yesterday and told me about your boy name!! Isn't that so funny?!?! I thought that it was pretty unique. I love it though, and even if you do have a boy and we name our babies the same name, it will fun! Would you guys name him with a C or a K? Do I get to see you next week for Valerie's jewelry party?

ray-ray says said...

Okay...you are NOT that big. You make a very cute pregnant mamma.

calawayfamily said...

It is gonna be a boy I promise but we will see....=]

Megan said...

oh I HOPE it's a girl!

pro said...

Thanks for your share! I like a manly boy. I'm doing practice GMAT here: gmatonlinetest.com . I hope it's useful for GMAT test takers.