November 30, 2010

Christmas Cards

Our Christmas cards are almost complete. And soon, there will be one in all our loved ones mailboxes. I just love this time of year when suddenly the mailbox is full of Christmas Cards and letters updating everyone on their lives. It just makes me happy.

This is the first year we've done Christmas cards. We felt it was necessary with the new little one in our house. (Actually, she just gave me the excuse to finally do it. :)) We decided to go with Shutterfly this year for a couple of reasons. One, they have SUPER cute cards. And two, they gave me a deal I just couldn't refuse. 50 free Christmas cards. Is that a steal or what?? Now, with all their cute designs, I have had a hard time picking which card I want, but I finally found the one. I can't tell you which one though. You'll just have to look for it in your mailbox. :)

I highly recommend Shutterfly's Christmas cards, if you haven't already selected one yet this year. Just click here and get to browsing. They are so fun!

Hope you are all enjoying your Holidays as much as we are! I promise I will post later about Miss Claire and all the going's on at the Calaway household soon.

Until then, Happy Holidays!

No comments: