November 16, 2010

I Love Free

Don't you just love free things? (on a totally unrelated side note: I am typing this whole post one handed as I am holding my sleeping child. Yipes! Let's see how long THIS takes.) Shutterfly is giving away 50 free holiday cards to anyone who blogs about it. I dunno about you, but it sounds like a sweet deal to me! You do have to pay any applicable taxes and the shipping & handling, but you get really cute cards for free! :) If you're interested, click here to sign up. If you want to browse their cute cards, click here. The promotion is good for any 5x7 card, so check em out! Oh, and updates and more pictures of miss Claire will be coming later this week. Enjoy your Fall weather! We sure are!

1 comment:

Lisa Christine said...

It's funny that you mention this today...I had just been thinking about getting online and doing some Christmas Card browsing this afternoon! I might just have to blog about it as well :)