June 27, 2011

The Best Two Years

{Aren't these boys so stinkin handsome?!}

Yesterday was Tate's farewell. For the past 3 or 4 years, Tate has kind of become Dallin and my adopted younger brother. We love that kid. We are going to miss him terribly as he serves his mission in Figi, but I wouldn't have him in any other place. He will be an amazing missionary; He already is! I thought of what a great example he has been to those he has associated with for the past few years that I have known him and I am just impressed with his genuine love and concern for everyone. What a great example of love for his fellowmen. We are going to miss you so much, Tate! We love you and can't wait to see you in two years!



"Perhaps the reason we respond so universally to our mothers’ love is because it typifies the love of our Savior." -Bradley D. Foster
{source}

{My personal favorite}

No comments: