June 28, 2011

Precious Moments


I had one of those wonderful rare moments tonight, where there were no distractions, my babe was still and calm, and I was able to gaze into the face of perfection that my husband and I created.

I saw those big blue eyes staring solemnly at me with a pure love and trust and innocence that caused me to forget about the world around me and just look at my baby. I was reminded that I needed to slow down and enjoy this sweet little one and quit worrying about all the silly things that I worry about.

In that rare moment, I felt my love increase for my sweet little girl.

Motherhood is a beautiful thing.

1 comment:

Chase and Elise said...

Don't you just love those moments! It's amazing how life can get so busy and how easily we can forget to stop and look at our sweet babes.