July 23, 2010

Reunited and It Feels So Good!

Well folks, we're back in Salem. And quite honestly, it feels good. This place is starting to feel like home. Which is weird. But a good weird. I had my first doctors appointment with my new doctor down here and I love him. He is awesome. I am so grateful to my wonderful visiting teacher, Jana, who recommended him. You're an angel Jana!

In other news, I have three teenage boys living with me right now. If you saw the size of our apartment, you might wonder how that is even possible, but we're making it work. I just feel bad because they literally have NO room to even turn around in here. I hope they all still like me by the end of this. Luckily I have the apartment all to myself during the day, and they're out in-the-middle-of-nowhere, Oregon raking, baling and stacking, so we all have a little freedom during the day. :) Night times get a little crazy with all of us packed in here though. Needless to say, it's been a good experience thus far (all two days of it :)) and like I said, I hope they all still like me by the end of this. :)

And guess what? 26 weeks today. It feels like time is flying for me with this pregnancy. I'm feeling good, starting to get a little more uncomfortable at night, but other than that, life is good. I really can't complain.



Last piece of news- for any of you that are familiar with the Salem area, you know that Commercial street is a very busy street. Lots of traffic. Well, as I was driving home from Marcus and Ashley's house yesterday, I saw a guy on a horse riding down Commercial street. It. Was. Awesome. Salem never ceases to keep me thoroughly entertained. I love this place. Horses and all.

Ok, I lied. Not the last piece of news. Bryce and Andrea got married last week and here are a few pictures of the Ellensburg reception! Enjoy them :)

Standing in line!

Bryce and Andrea Dancing

Another one of them dancin.

Andrea and her dad dancing. Isn't this so stinkin cute?

3 comments:

Tyler, Alexis, Karielle and Jillian said...

Holy cow! Is that Andrea Calvert?? She looks awesome! I didn't know she was getting married! And you look adorable. I almost miss my baby belly. :D

Ashley Calaway said...

Yes ma'am, that is Andrea Calvert! She married my brother-in-law, Bryce last Friday. And thank you, I kinda enjoy this baby belly too :)

Heather said...

Ash you look adorable! Enjoy Salem!!