September 29, 2009

Big Favor!

My wonderful and talented cousin Alicia, over at Corners of My Mind has made a request. For those of you who are Twilight fans and live in the Tri-Cities area, she's got a proposition for you. She can get you in to see New Moon a day early. November 19th at either 7 pm or 9 pm at Fairchild Cinemas in Pasco. But, she needs at least 100 people to be at the showing. So, including herself, 99 others. If you are interested, head over to her blog, leave a comment, let her know you want in! I would totally be there except I am still gonna be in Rexburg. With thousands upon thousands of single 18-25 year old girls fantasizing about Edward. And I hated the first one Twilight movie. So, I have this internal dilemma as to whether or not I really wanna see the second one. But who knows, maybe I will cave and my traditional movie after Thanksgiving will be New Moon. Guess we'll see. :)

No comments: