May 14, 2010

Oh Boy!

I had a dream night before last that I had a boy. Surprise, surprise, right? I mean, let's look at the facts. Dallin gives the X or the Y chromosome to determine the sex of the baby, right? Right. Dallin is 1 of 6 boys in his family. His father is 1 of 7 boys in his family. The chances of us having a boy? Pretty high. So, needless to say, I have boy on the brain. I have been looking at cribs and bedding and strollers and highchairs and all those fun things you get to buy when you are prego. And I just stumbled upon this amazingly cute bedding from Target. For a boy, of course. :) I can't help it! I'm in love! I have decided though, no matter what I have, I won't care, I will be just as excited for a little girl as I will a little boy. That being said, I still have boy on the brain. :)

5 comments:

Megan said...

Very cute bedding!!! I expected more boys in our family but you might be surprised - Dallin's uncle (my hubby) is now having his 4th girl! More than any other in the Calaway family!

And I think you're crazy for waiting. I like to plan ahead way too much to be surprised what I'm having.

Jenna said...

I had a bunch of dreams that Cash was a boy before we found out that he was. We found out early at 16 weeks though, so I didn't have to wait as long as you to find out my dreams were right!

Jennilyn Kent said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys! I too can't believe how you can wait to find out what baby is! Have fun shopping for baby gear!!

BrockandLacey said...

So fun! I love the bedding. Keep us updated and post some belly pictures!

Lisa Christine said...

Oh Ashley! Congratulations!!! You will be the most amazing mother ever!!!!! This news just made my day :)