May 29, 2010

Rockin' and a Rollin', Movin' and a Shakin'

I think I have been feeling the baby move! I've never had this happen before, so I am just assuming what I am feeling is movement. And I am loving it! And today, I have either been having a couple of Braxton Hicks contractions or the baby is pushing up against the front of my lower stomach area. Either way, it's been so cool to experience all these new things. (By the way, Braxton Hicks contractions are so much better than the real things. When I had my miscarriage. . . whew, let's just say after that I KNEW I wanted an epidural once I had a baby.)

I can't wait for my next appointment. I'll be 20 weeks and 3 days at that time and I'll be getting an ultrasound. We still aren't finding out, so sorry to disappoint. But I am still super excited to see this little babe again! And I can't wait for more movement. Yay for active babies! :)

1 comment:

Lisa Christine said...

There is nothing more precious than feeling your baby move within you. That's the one thing I am really sad about when I think about not having anymore babies. I'll just live vicariously through you :)

Love the belly picks! You are so beautiful!