May 10, 2010

Perspective

Do you remember what was going on last September in mine and Dallin's life? Probably not, and I don't really expect you to, because you have your own important lives to lead. But, I remember it, clear as day. We had just found out that I was going to miscarry my first pregnancy. I was scared, hurt, afraid, seemingly alone. But then, I was reminded of the love of my Heavenly Father and the love of my amazing family and friends and I realized this was one trial I could, and would make it through. Fast forward to now.


I have this amazing sister in law named Hillary who is going through something WAY worse than what I went through and she is taking it all on like a champ. My experience pales in comparison. I have learned SO much because of her amazing example. If you haven't met her, you really should. She is so wonderful and I am beyond grateful for the love and friendship we share. If you want to read about her experience, I suggest clicking here first. Then, see how it all progresses. You won't regret it.

3 comments:

Attitude of Gratitude said...

Wow, i am featured on another blog! I feel famous and definitely not like this awesome person you've described--those compliments are my thoughts of you. I got through the first part of this because I had your positive, shining example to follow. I thought-Ashley hasn't let her loss overcome her-neither will I! thanks sis!

Heather said...

Ash. I <3 you.

Tyler, Alexis, Karielle and Jillian said...

I remember. I went through something similar to what your sister is going through. Kind of makes you pay attention to that sort of thing. My heart goes out to both you and her and she will be in my prayers. I'm rooting for a miracle!